Our Occupational Therapist is skilled in taking a whole body approach to your care. We can offer:
- Post-surgical treatment for tendon, ligament, fractures, nerve and carpal tunnel injuries
- Manual techniques and myofascial release therapy
- Training and consulting in activities of daily living
- Work conditioning
- Repetitive stress disorders (tendonitis, bursitis, etc.)
- A comprehensive approach including combined occupational and physical therapy treatments with therapists who communicate and work together to completely restore your functionality.