Physical Therapy is the evaluation and treatment of physical disabilities designed to improve physical strength, range of motion and ability.
Texas Health Huguley Hospital Fort Worth South's physical therapists specialize in the treatment of injuries to muscles, bones, ligaments, joints and nerves. Our goal is to return patients to their normal activities while helping them move and feel better and prevent re-injury.
From the initial evaluation through recovery, each patient has a licensed physical therapist and a highly skilled rehabilitation team to share a common desire to restore daily comfort and function. The therapist will review the patient’s past history and the physician’s referral, perform a comprehensive evaluation and develop an individualized treatment program.
Services we offer:
- Manual techniques for spine and extremity injuries
- Post-surgical orthopedic rehabilitation
- Sports medicine, core stability and rehab for the weekend athlete
- Aquatic program
- Work accident, work conditioning and functional capacity evaluations
- Training and consulting in activities of daily living
- Treatment of repetitive stress disorders (tendonitis, bursitis, impingement, ligament, nerve, etc.)