Whether your pain is in your shoulder, hand, foot, hip or knee, we want to help you move again.
We offer unique and comprehensive care designed to maximize and speed up your recovery after your orthopedic procedure.
Texas Health Huguley offers:
- Orthopedic patient navigator and direct contact number
- Advanced technology including Mako, surgeon-directed robotic arm for hip and knee replacements
- Guidebook and joint specific education materials to help you feel better prepared
- Nurses and technicians trained to work with orthopedic patients
- Individualized physical and occupational therapy on the Texas Health Huguley campus
- Group therapy activities with other joint replacement patients to maximize mobility and ease you back into normal routine
- Large, family-friendly private rooms
- Board-certified orthopedic surgeons on the medical staff at Texas Health Huguley
- Joint replacement patient reunion dinners to celebrate your success and reconnect with your care team
Contact us at 817-568-5996 to hear more about our program, learn about upcoming educational seminars, or to be scheduled with an Orthopedic Specialist.