We offer a unique and comprehensive program designed to maximize and speed up your recovery after a joint replacement procedure. Program features include:
- Joint Care Coordinator to navigate you through the experience
- Guidebook and joint specific education materials to help you feel better prepared
- Nurses and technicians trained to work with joint patients
- Individualized physical and occupational therapy
- Group therapy activities to maximize mobility and ease you back into normal routine
- Large, family-friendly private rooms
- Reunion luncheons for former patients and coaches
- Educational seminars held regularly about arthritis and joint pain.
Contact us at 817-568-5996 to hear more about our program, learn about upcoming educational seminars, or to be scheduled with an Orthopedic Specialist.