Just in time for the holidays, Santa’s Warehouse has opened to help shoppers searching for the right gift for friends, co-workers, family or teachers. Each year, Huguley Memorial Medical Center relinquishes a large storage area to Santa, who fills it with more than 2400 square feet of gifts and collectibles, including:
• Nativity scenes in all sizes and styles
• Western Christmas items
• Camille Beckman™ soaps and lotions
• Painted Ponies™ collectibles
• Crosses in a variety of sizes and styles
• Jim Shore™ figurines
• Ladies sweaters and tops
• A zoo’s worth of stuffed animals, including Webkinz® and singing plush animals
• Christmas ornaments
• Beautiful miniature trees and other holiday decor
• Baby’s First Christmas clothing and keepsakes
• Gift bags and holiday cards.
“We enjoy sharing the holiday spirit—it’s the high point of our year,” said Pat Dupper, Huguley Gift Shop Manager. “We offer so many unique items, and we love to help someone find the perfect present or stocking stuffer.”
Santa’s Warehouse is located in the hallway between the main lobby and the emergency department. Holiday merchandise can also be found in the Huguley Gift Shop and spilling into the hospital lobby. While they browse, shoppers can enjoy the fresh-baked cookies and cold Dublin Dr Pepper sold in the gift shop.
Staffed by Huguley volunteers, Santa’s Warehouse is open Sundays from 12:30 to 4:00, Monday through Thursday from 10:00 to 7:00, and Fridays from 10:00 to 4:00. The warehouse is closed on Saturdays.