The team at Texas Health Huguley Imaging Center focuses on its tenth year of clear-cut images.
Texas Health Huguley Imaging Center celebrates its tenth anniversary on May 10. The facility opened in 2006, offering advanced digital technology, convenient parking, and fast, friendly registration to meet the imaging needs of outpatients.
After ten years, Texas Health Huguley Imaging Center can boast:
• Its 18 employees have a combined 393 years of experience.
• It has performed more than 49,800 mammograms and 34,500 X-rays.
• It has provided more than 1000 free mammograms to women with no health insurance through partnerships with Moncrief Cancer Institute and Susan G. Komen® Greater Fort Worth.
• 12 of its 18 employees have worked at Texas Health Huguley Imaging Center since it opened.
• Employees have organized teams at community fundraising events including Relay for Life, Race for the Cure, and the American Heart Association Heart Walk.
“We are often the first step in helping a patient feel better. Physicians rely on our equipment and expertise to provide them with precise imaging, which leads to a more accurate diagnosis,” said Diane Hanson, director of radiology.
Imaging services provided at Texas Health Huguley Imaging Center include diagnostic X-rays, mammography, bone density scans, CT scans, ultrasound, stereotactic breast biopsies and ultrasound-guided breast biopsies and lab.