Texas Health Huguley Hospital Fort Worth South will begin offering COVID-19 drive-thru testing on Tuesday, April 14.
Testing Criteria: (Not all patients screened will meet testing criteria)
- Patient must have one of the following symptoms: cough, fever, shortness of breath and/or diarrhea
- Healthcare provider, law enforcement or EMS who have been exposed or have symptoms
- Have had close contact with a suspected or positive case of COVID-19
- Screened patients must be 2 years of age or older
Step 1: Screening
- To be screened and schedule an appointment, call 817-568-5428 between 8 a.m. – 6 p.m. | Monday – Friday
- Drive-thru testing appointments will be scheduled between 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. | Monday – Friday
Step 2: Preparing for Your Test
If you meet the criteria for testing, please provide your primary care physician’s name.
- If you have an HMA physician, we can provide an order
- If you do not have an HMA physician, you will need to contact your primary care physician for an order
- If you do not have a physician, we have a physician who will provide you with an order for the COVID-19 test
Once you have completed these steps an appointment time will be provided to you for testing.
Patients that are scheduled for testing will be asked to provide their insurance card, if applicable, and photo ID.
Please remember that this is only a COVID-19 collection site, no other healthcare will be provided.
Important: Please call 817-568-5428 to schedule an appointment prior to arrival.
Testing will take place at 11801 S Fwy, Fort Worth, TX between the Fitness Center and Medical Office Building 5 (Surgery Center). Please enter through Huguley Blvd. from South Freeway (I-35 Access Road)