Stryker Orthopaedics will be sponsoring a free joint pain community education seminar on Tuesday, March 25, at Huguley Memorial Medical Center. The seminar will run from 2 to 4 p.m. in the first floor conference room.
Today, many options are available for those suffering from joint pain. Local orthopedic surgeons from Lone Star Orthopedics will be present to answer questions and talk about the latest advancements in joint replacement including:
· Arthritis of the hip and knee
· Computer assisted surgery
· New technologies in hip and knee replacement
· Total knee replacement designed with women in mind
· Surgical and non-surgical joint pain treatment options.
A therapist will also be present. Light refreshments will be provided.
Space is limited. To register, call 1-888-STRYKER (888-787-9537) or go to www.aboutstryker.com/seminars.