No matter what's hurting, we're here.
Close to home. 24/7.
We hope you never need emergency services, but if you do, we're ready. Our goal is to always provide Five Star MomentsTM closer to home.
Our Emergency Department has recently earned:
- Verified as an Emergency Center of Excellence four consecutive times
- The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval® for Chest Pain
- Advanced Certification for Primary Stroke Center by The Joint Commission
- Level IV Trauma Center designation by the Texas Department of State Health Services.
Our Critical Care Facilities
- Emergency Department
23 private rooms and two trauma rooms. A designated fast-track area handles minor emergencies.
- Medical Intensive Care Unit
Located above the emergency room, the MICU has 10 beds and is staffed with intensivists (board-certified physicians with special training in critically ill patients)
- Cardiovascular Critical Care Unit
10 beds and two surgical suites specifically designed for open-heart surgery. Board-certified physicians with special training in complex heart and vascular procedures.
- Cardiac Catheterization Lab
This is recently expanded and renovated. The emergency department and cardiac catheterization lab have collaborated to reduce the time it takes for heart attack patients to be treated, surpassing the national goal.