Giving You Excellent Care is Our Priority
Texas Health Huguley Hospital is committed to providing excellent care. This is why we have invested in state-of-the-art technology, providing the best medical images available today. For our patients, this ensures the best quality services that accommodate your busy schedule, and allows your physician to make clinical decisions with unprecedented speed and accuracy.
We offer all kinds of imaging services from x-rays, to mammography, bone densitometry, ultrasounds, nuclear medicine, CT scans, and MRIs. Whatever imaging services you require, we are here for you.
Call Call817-551-2787 to schedule your appointment!
Getting an MRI is all about looking closely – and clear images count. That is why we have invested in top-of-the line MRI technology. We offer the gold standard for an MRI in a clinical setting with our 1.5T high-field machine, giving detailed, quality images to help you reach a diagnosis.
- Ultrasharp images without the use of radiation.
- Open-bore machine has a larger opening than traditional machines, providing more comfort.
- Our technologists have expert training and hold the highest MRI certifications.
- CT Scans
- State-of-the-art equipment that can scan the chest, abdomen and pelvis in seconds.
- Finds accurate, tiny details, allowing doctors to make the most accurate diagnosis.
- Larger bore hole, so that patients don’t feel claustrophobic.
- Nuclear Medicine
- Two cameras perform cardiac scanning.
- 3-D, full color visual of the heart.
- Outstanding clarity and visibility – no better machines on the market.
- High-definition contrast yields more clinical information for a better diagnosis.
- Reduce potential rescans up to 50%.
- Bone Densitometry
- Capable of detecting bone loss at much earlier stage than with traditional systems
- Completely painless
- Provides your at-risk score in just a few minutes
- 3D mammography available
- Learn about the Breast Center
- Can picture a larger field of anatomy in one view
- Lower dose of radiation than traditional film
- Fewer retakes